Vital Oxide Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner – 5 Gallon x 2

$525.00

Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, destroys mold, and eliminates odor.

Category:

Vital Oxide is a super effective disinfectant cleaner, mold and mildew remover, and odor eliminator. It's tough on germs yet easy enough for everyday use. Receive a $5 discount when you buy the 32 oz. sprayer and gallon bottle together.

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Full strength and ready to use
  • Two dilution options for sanitizing
  • EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
  • NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
  • Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
  • Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
  • Effective fungicide
  • Effective mold and mildew remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
  • Carpet and rug sanitizer
  • Soft-surface sanitizer
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed

Additional information

Weight 43 lbs
Dimensions 11 × 10 × 14.5 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.