Vital Oxide Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner – 1 Gallon x 4
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, destroys mold, and eliminates odor.
Vital Oxide is a super effective disinfectant cleaner, mold and mildew remover, and odor eliminator. It's tough on germs yet easy enough for everyday use. Receive a $5 discount when you buy the 32 oz. sprayer and gallon bottle together.
Vital Oxide Features:
- Full strength and ready to use
- Two dilution options for sanitizing
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
- NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mold and mildew remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
- Carpet and rug sanitizer
- Soft-surface sanitizer
- pH balance of 8-9
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.